“To advance individual and societal transformation through the practice of forgiveness in order to create sustainable peace.”
Our work includes:
1. Building awareness and learning for the practice of forgiveness.
2. Delivering a methodology for the practice of forgiveness through Schools of Forgiveness and Reconciliation (ESPERE)
3. Promoting the Global Forgiveness Learning Network
Forgiveness International, Inc. is a non-profit that was formed for three primary purposes:
1. To increase the awareness learning and practice of interpersonal and political forgiveness and reconciliation to address the pain caused by genocide and war as well as domestic violence;
2. To bring the healing method of the Schools of Forgiveness and Reconciliation (also known as “ESPERE) to communities suffering from the effects of violence,both In the United States and abroad;
3. To create and manage a Global Forgiveness Learning Network by facilitating conferences, discussion forums and disseminating information with the goal that this network will serve as a means by which victims of violence, and peace building practitioners using forgiveness can share lessons about how healing has stopped cycles of revenge in their communities.
For Giving a Gift to Yourself
“Radio Alchemy”; Tony Maxwell, host “Finding Forgiveness,” WVUD Newark, Newark, Delaware…
Julie Chimes In 1986 Julie Chimes agreed to let an emotionally distressed…
Beginning in the 1980′s Dr. Eileen Borris had been on the frontlines…
A Journey of Forgiveness: Maria’s Story I grew up in Colombia, South…